Thursday, January 24, 2008

the nintendo wii

why is everyone and their mom so fucking crazy about this system? i just don't get it. maybe i've been spoiled with my xbox 360 with responsive controls, good game library and next generation graphics. the motion sensor doesnt work like i thought it would. it doesnt go where you point on the screen it goes where you point at the sensor in relation to the screen. thats has been extremely frustrating for me. i admit i was super excited about the wii until i finally played one, and i wanted to throw the fuck up. and piss all over my friend's wii. i am now laughing at most of my wii owning friends who havent used the thing almost all year (with now the new super mario game finally getting some use out of it). waste of money waste of time, gamecube graphics, frustrating controls, bullshit games. (with the exception of like 2) good for girls and old ladies, not for me. PLUS no online multiplayer. PLUS PLUS i have to worry about breaking my fucking limbs trying to play some stupid fucking tennis fuck game where i fucking have to fucking flick my fucking wrist and fucking piece of shit fuck SHIT FUCK HIT THE FUCKING BALL YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT AAJBDKNALPRHIUAEWQYVFOCHQWBOP I FUCKING HATE THE WII!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could not agree more. Check out my post on the same subject.

The XBOX360 is superior in every way. Unless you're a pussy, leave the Wii to the senior citizens and kindergarters.

http://www.noodad.com/wp/gaming/the-wii-sucks-and-you-know-it