Thursday, January 10, 2008

dents in a water bottle

several things irritate me about a water bottle but none more that when you get a dent in the side of it. maybe it's just me but i can't help but try to unkink it, which usually ends in disaster as it ends up denting it more. this can be especially irritating for people around me in social situations (i like to avoid social situations for reasons such as these) because the non-stop plastic kink sounds. this causes people to say stuff like "stop doing that" and "thats irritating!" there are actually people out there that get EXTREMELY irritated really quick by the sound of plastic popping in and out of a water bottle. but what about me? i'm as equally irritated by my dilapidated water bottle. another thing that irritates me about water bottles is if you hold onto it long enough the wrapper always falls off (and we know beverages don't taste as good once the wrapper falls off for some reason) and leaves that sticky glue that is almost IMPOSSIBLE to get off. can a water bottle be more irritating?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

omg this is SO true, as a fellow water enthusiast i sympathize